Already have a Username/Password for International Conference on Dublin Core and Metadata Applications?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another proceedings or journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or Rich Text Format (RTF) file format. Abobe PDF's will not be accepted.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements set out in the Word templates: (a) full papers & project reports, and (b) posters.
- The authors agree to grant DCMI non-exclusive permission to publish the submitted work in the Proceedings and to disseminate and make that work available to the public in any form or medium as set out in the Copyright Notice.
- As a condition of publication, the authors agree to provide basic biographical information including current professional position(s) and professional affiliation(s).
- The authors agree to provide DCMI with a PowerPoint or PDF file containing the conference presentation of their paper or project report for inclusion with the online version of the Proceedings.
- The authors agree to the recording of their conference presentation and grant DCMI non-exclusive permission to make those recordings available to the public in any form or medium as set out in the Copyright Notice. Authors may provide a voice-over with the PowerPoint presentation for inclusion in the online proceedings. Such inclusion is at the discretion of DCMI.
The copyright for articles is retained by the author(s), with first publication rights granted to DCMI for publication in the electronic and print proceedings. By virtue of their appearance in this open access publication, articles are free to be used with proper attribution for educational and other non-commercial purposes. Other uses may require the permission of the author(s).
The names and email addresses entered for the Proceedings will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this publication and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.